Duties and roles of “real estate agents”-
Selling a house is difficult or easy, depending on what? Real estate agent, what is the function? Talking about selling a house without knowledge and having enough sales experience is not easy. Must have legal, financial information, various actions with government agencies. Sales and Marketing Techniques, especially if it is Can a second-hand house on loan at a bank be sold? There must be a subject of house information. Applying for credit, buying, selling, and transferring ownership takes many forms.
Selling a house can be a mix of complex and challenging problems. Therefore, the seller must be thorough. And knowledge of various operations to sell houses smoothly, so if anyone is looking to sell real estate. Or second-hand houses and looking for a realtor to sell a house is another channel. A realtor can be a good help for homeowners. But some homeowners still have doubts.
The use of the service will be in what way and may have concerns and may not dare to use the service just because they do not understand how real estate agents work nowadays and many reasons such as fear of wanting to pay commissions.
Comprehensive ownership transfer service
Buying houses and real estate Documents must be prepared for both the buyer and the seller. This is quite a waste of time for business customers or the general public. Whether it is a personal document Company documents department store business, they will coordinate to make complex matters easy. For the transfer of ownership to be accomplished following the goals of both the buyer and the seller. Because they have the Listing Agents Denver Foothills.
Advantages of a comprehensive ownership transfer service with Orson Hill Realty-
- Consulting on tax benefits and transfer fees
- Consulting in obtaining credit for buyers
- Help prepare documents and transfer ownership at the Land Department
- Help prepare documents for transferring rights to electricity and water for convenience.
Because they know how valuable your time is, Orson Hill Realty is happy to serve you.
For the place of registration according to the type of property
1. Land _
- if the land has a title deed; Must apply for registration with the land officer at the provincial land office or branch land office
- If the land has other essential documents such as Nor. Sor. Three must apply for registration with the Sheriff at the District Office.
- suppose it is a registration relating to a house or other building, for example. In that case, a registration for renting a house must apply for registration with the Sheriff at the district office, but if the house is registered with the land with title deed, must apply for registration at the provincial land office or if registered with the land that has Nor Sor 3, must apply for registration at the provincial land office or branch land office as well.
Application for registration of rights and juristic acts under the aforementioned for land with title deeds or utilization certificate the parties may submit an application to the competent official at the Land Department for the said competent official to proceed. can be registered except for the registration that requires an announcement or a survey.
- Vessel, registration, change of license, and the shipowner’s name must be changed to the registrar at the Marine Department.
- The raft must be registered with the Sheriff at the district or district offices.
- Vehicles must be registered with the Sheriff. or the person assigned by the minister in charge at the district office.