Under normal circumstances, the amount of oxygen in the air is sufficient for a healthy person. However, respiratory conditions may require additional oxygen assistance in addition to airborne oxygen. Covid-19 patients are usually advised to be admitted to the hospital if they need oxygen. Without the advice of a doctor, you can bring a lot of damage to your own home. Do not take oxygen unnecessarily. If anything is taken in excess, the damage is the same as oxygen.
Why Use an Oxygen Cylinder Safely?
Oxygen cylinders should be used with safety precautions. This is because if used incorrectly, it can lead to explosions, fires, property damage, and serious physical injuries to people, even death. Therefore, it is very important to know about various other basic security protocols such as safe storage both indoors and outdoors.
Safety Tips for Before and After Use
If you are an Oxygen Cylinder user or live in a neighborhood where it is used, you must follow the safety tips outlined below and let others know:
- Always keep the top of the oxygen cylinder facing upwards and keep it straight on flat ground or save.
- Keep the cylinder in a place where there is proper ventilation at all times, not a closed cabinet.
- Keep the cylinder away from fire, electricity, and any other source of heat.
- Store empty cylinders in a cool and open place and make sure that safety caps are fitted.
- Always light your match stick or fire source before turning on the cylinder gas.
- Make sure that the various connections of the cylinder and the rubber tube etc. have been changed as required.
Simple and Effective Safety Tips
There are indeed so many types of oxygen cylinders involved in our daily lives due to covid-19 situation. Therefore we should keep in mind some simple and effective things during our daily life. If an oxygen cylinder price in BD seems high to you, you can also use oxygen cylinder rent in dhaka. No matter what are you using, Here are some simple and effective tips to facilitate its use and safety:
- Make sure that your oxygen cylinder and the various components used with it are being serviced regularly and properly.
- Refrain from using curtains on any window near your cooker or stove in the kitchen. There are many different ways to protect personal needs or privacy, which will not catch fire easily.
- Do not place kerosene or any other combustible material near the oxygen cylinder or stove.
- It is better not to take off the safety cap permanently. Because it can be used in case of any kind of leak.
- Always turn off the cylinder after use and double-check that it is closed properly.
- Keep emergency phone numbers within reach to deal with emergencies.
We should know and accept the proper use of oxygen cylinders. This will make it possible to minimize possible accidents or disasters at any time. When buying oxygen cylinders, look for original and good quality products. Also, keep instance phone numbers within reach to deal with emergencies. However, oxygen cylinder home delivery in Dhaka is free for the users. You can use an oxygen concentrator for safety reasons though an oxygen concentrator price in Bangladesh is a little higher than an oxygen cylinder.